Privacy, Security and Return
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Collection of Information
When you browse our website, you do so anonymously. We do not collect or track any personally identifiable information about you when you browse our site.
The only personal information we collect is the information you voluntarily submit by filling out the contact form or by making a donation. We request only the information we need to complete the registration or donation process, charge your credit card, and contact you in case of any questions.
Use of Information
We use the information you provide to process your registration, applications, charge your credit card if you purchase services/products from us, and communicate about your actions. We may occasionally send you e-mail notifications of our activities. The information you provide will never be used to send you information from or about any other organization.
In order to process orders placed on this website, you must register for a username and password by completing the registration form located on our home page. During the registration, you will be asked to provide your contact information, which includes, name, company name, account number, e-mail address and contact number. This information is used to setup your login associated to your account with us.
Disclosure of Information
We will never sell or disclose your personal information to any other company or organization. Naturally, in order to complete the registration, application process and or purchases, we must submit your personal information, card number, expiration date, billing address, and the dollar amount of the charge to our credit card processing bank, like any other retailer which accepts credit cards as payment.
Effective August 1, 2019, return authorizations will be processed according to the following requirements:
- Returns must be made within 60 days of the original purchase date.
- No returns on "special order" merchandise, unless the manufacturer grants prior authorization and will be subject to all terms, fees and freight costs to the manufacturer location.
- All special order material is 100% the responsibility of purchaser. Once the product is loaded or shipped from the factory, the order cannot be cancelled.
- Restock charge of 30% will be applied.
- No returns on ceramic, laminate or wood trim. No returns for opened cartons of ceramic, laminate or wood flooring.
The following minimum quantities apply:
- Resilient sheet vinyl and carpet - 15' minimum.
- VCT, residential and ceramic tile - 5 cartons (same pattern & dye lot).
- Material that has been dropped and/or discontinued is not returnable.
Credits will be issued, net of restock charges, after inspection of goods.
Cut orders for carpet and vinyl orders which are cancelled after the material is cut in our warehouse are subject to our return policy and restocking charges.
No returns will be accepted without a valid return authorization. Please make your request with customer service at 800.821.3226.